Sunday, May 18, 2014

Starry Night 2 Christmas Panel

After Northcott's success last year with the Christmas Tree Starry Night panels they decided to make a second line for this year with beautiful wreaths.  They do come in three colors, blue, red and green but I selected the red (Cranberry) one to purchase a bolt of.  


If you didn't see the tree panels last year, many people quilted them and then put twinkle lights through button holes they had made in the wall hanging.  Very pretty and different.  Others quilted and used as is or my favorite added hot fix crystals to it.   Any of those options can also be done with this panel.  If I was making it I think I would cut the large snowflakes off top and bottom and make it more of a square wall hanging and then use larger snowflakes in a future project, maybe a table runner to match. 

I also have a coordinating cranberry fabric for backing, binding or whatever.


1 comment:

  1. By any stretch of the imagination do you still have the northcott starry night 20104m-25

    ReplyDelete