Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New In the Shop

New in the shop in the last week or so are Northcott Stonehenge Stars and Stripes FQ bundles.  Each bundle contains 10 Fat Quarters of the Stars and Stripes line plus one Patriotic Panel.  Enough fabric in this bundle to make a nice sized quilt.



Also just in the shop is one of Moda's newest releases of pre-cuts and yardage.  This new line is called Enchanted Gardens.  This picture can't do justice to the wonderful colors in this line.   Come in and take a look.


2 comments:

  1. Nice Stonehenge Stars and Stripes bundle. I'll have to check it out at one of my LQS. Interested in seeing the panel. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi - the panel is the stars and stripes one (with the eagle on it) that has been in all the recent quilting magazines. I will take a picture of it when I get to the shop if I remember.

    ReplyDelete