Friday, July 13, 2012

Charm Square Quilt

As new fabrics come in I am thinking of all of the projects I want to make with them but have found surprising little time to actually sit and sew.  I did manage to finally get this little top together using the Moda Vintage Modern charm packs. 

My daughter said it reminded her of strawberry shortcake dolls from when she was little so this is now my Strawberry Shortcake quilt. 

I was never big into charms, jelly rolls or layer cakes before but being in the shop with them I have found that I love them.  What other way can you get a little bit of an entire line of fabric to play with. 


2 comments:

  1. Your Strawberry Short Cake quilt is very nice. I love the colors that are in this charm package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say Mandy called your project correctly. Way to cute!

    ReplyDelete